[Evolution] Error while Expunging folder

This is the full error message when I click on the yellow triangle.

Error while Expunging folder.

Error storing '~/.evolution/mail/local/Newsletters (mbox)':
Error storing '~/.evolution/mail/local/Sent (mbox)':
Error storing '~/.evolution/mail/local/Inbox (mbox)':
Summary and folder mismatch, even after a sync.

I clicked on the link that was provided to me in this discussion and it said:
[ Why do I get an error "Summary and folder mismatch, even after a sync"?

If you get an error pop up like: "Error while Expunging folder. Error storing `~/.evolution/mail/local/Inbox
(mbox)': Summary and folder mismatch, even after a sync.". Try the following operations:

    * Stop evolution completely with the command "evolution --force-shutdown"
    * Remove the corresponding files with the file ending ".ev-summary" and ".ibex.index", in this example
you should remove the file "~/.evolution/mail/local/Inbox.ev-summary" and
"~/.evolution/mail/local/Inbox.ibex.index".
    * Restart evolution, it will be slow to come up because it recreates the indexes. ]

I did the following steps for not only the inbox but the other folders in question.

17MB is entirely reasonable so that doesn't look like the problem. Next
question: what are the file permissions on the folder (should be 600),
and on the /tmp directory (should be 1777)?

Also, make sure the user owns ~/.evolution/mail/local/Inbox.

poc
 Checked it and they are.

I tried several times to expunge but I get a similar message...
Error while Expunging folder.

Error storing '~/.evolution/mail/local/Sent (mbox)':
Error storing '~/.evolution/mail/local/Inbox (mbox)':
Summary and folder mismatch, even after a sync.

This time no Newsletter line

--
I used to get high on life, but managed to build up a tolerance.