Re: [Evolution] How do I schedule a recurring email message?

I tried using evolution's calendar to scehdule a recurring event.  But
the alarm option to send and email is grayed out.   I looked briefly at
the archives, and it appears that this is a well known bug or feature,
depnding on your point of view.
Is there some way to do what I want using evolution or some other
program?
(http://caspian.dotconf.net/menu/Software/SendEmail), which can send
SMTP to any port. It doesn't need sendmail.

Yea, the only way I know how is to hack it.  GNOME really needs some
kind of user-scheduled-task thing; to bad none of the various front-ends
to AT every caught on.