Re: [Evolution] Problem merging records in address books

On Mon, 2009-09-28 at 19:07 -0400, Ben Roberts wrote:
- Is this a known problem, and if so, is there a known fix?

- Has it been fixed in the 2.28 release?

- If it has not been fixed, I presume it's worth filing a bug report?

        Hi,
I'm not aware of the bug report, but please file a bug. The worst thing
happen to it is that it'll be marked as a duplicate.

The best if you can attach also some test data for a reproducer, as what
you described sounds like data dependent. Also, if you can attach a
backtrace of the running/frozen evolution/evolution-data-server, then
even better, as there will be shown what the processes are doing (note
the backtrace is unusable without debug info packages installed).

Please do not forget to send here a link to your bug, for a reference.
        Thanks in advance,
        Milan