Re: [Evolution] Deleting Old Email

On Sun, 2009-09-27 at 10:31 -0500, Barbara Tobias wrote:
Is there an easy way to get rid of old email?  I use my email folders
extensively as a substitute for a file cabinet, but don't need to keep
things more than five or six months.  I know that I can sort by date,
select everything older than what I want to keep, delete them, and then
expunge.  I'm just hoping there might be an easier way.
I'm using Evolution 2.26.1 under Ubuntu Linux 9.04.

Use Cyrus IMAPd IMAP server and set expiration on the relevant
folder(s).