-----Original Message-----
From: evolution-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:evolution-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Glen Tupling
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 5:53 AM
To: Tor Lillqvist
Cc: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] evolution fails to start

I was told this was a list for both Linux AND  windows versions, so I am
hoping I get better hints than this.  I have been using evolution for over a

year now without a hitch, six months ago it became my sole email client.  I
can't access any of my old emails and I need them.

Evolution version 2.26.2-2 running on Vista Ultimate SP 2  Message is
Evolution.exe failed to start, windows will now close the application.  I
get the error below in my event viewer, the bugbuddy will not run.  Just
prior to receiving this error evolution would not show any messages, all
folders were greyed out, I could send & receive messages but not view any.

If you want the log file from the event viewer I can post it.

Glen