Re: [Evolution] SMTP and VFOLDERS (Two Separate Issues)

On Tue, 2009-09-08 at 21:15 +0100, Steve Tucknott wrote:
Secondly, all the VFOLDERS that I have have suddenly been duplicated
on the screen.

Didn't you ask that exact same question yesterday, and didn't I attempt
to answer it, and didn't you reply to the answer? If not, why are you
asking it again without so much as an acknowledgment ("I tried this but
it didn't work, here's some more information ...")?

poc