Re: [Evolution] save button and shortcuts

Dear Jay & list,
On Wed, 2009-09-09 at 06:40 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
On Tue, 2009-09-08 at 21:29 -0400, Jay Daniels wrote:
I need a save button in evo so when i click this save button, poof!  it
saved or actually moved to my "saved" folder automatically.
Furthermore, I would like to be able to edit the toolbar buttons.  At
least move that damn Junk button away from the Delete button.

Yes, that would be nice.  I just want to remove the *(&@*(* # Junk
button.

Hey, what happen to the old style shortcuts like the ximian gnome
evolution? and what happened to the start screen with number of
messages, task, and weather?

I recall much debate about the removal of that feature;  it was dropped
a very long time ago (2.0?).

<quote>
Q: What happened to the Summary in Evolution 2.0?