[Evolution] Hiden emails

Dear Group,

I am converting to Ubantu, I tried version 9.04 but I could not get some programs to work correctly, so I downgraded to 8.10.

The emails collected by Evolution under 9.04 were saved and imported into Evolution under 8.10.

Evolution collected emails correctly for some days, now it collects the emails but refuses to show them.

If I look at the Evolution inbox, with a file viewer, I can see the emails are there.

The error message I get is in the attached file, just in case attachments get removed, this is what it says: Error while fetching mail. table inbox has 28 columns but 26 values were supplied.

If anybody can help me correct this problem I would like to hear from them.

Thank you,

David.