[Evolution] recurring tasks answer

About recurring tasks, the answer is not a definite no, in fact.

I had an interesting experience, in which I sent a recurring task from
korganizer to evolution. When I approved the task in evolution the
result was: the recurring task was there, never allowing to be erased.

I think the problem is mainly that there is no interface for recurring
tasks in evolution, or it may be not developed enough for the
programmers to put it.

If people in this list could go deeper in the issue, any contributions
would be appreciated.

Thank you all,

Mutercim