Re: [Evolution] suggestion for evolution

On Wed, 2009-09-02 at 19:09 -0400, Jay Daniels wrote:
On Tue, 2009-09-01 at 17:59 -0700, Jeff Barnes wrote:
Since Linux may become more popular in the future to where nongeeks use
 it I would like to suggest a slight improvement to Evolution email.

 When the send/receive button gets greyed out it seems like there might
 be a bug in the software when in reality it got switched to "work
 offline" which is buried in the menu.

 It would be a lot better if instead of greying out the "send/receive"
 button if it switched to saying "work online"

 I spent time wondering if I had been hacked because of this!

Work offline should be transparent to the user.

In what way? My understanding of "transparent" is "everything works the
same, online or offline". It's hard to see how that can be literally
true.

poc