Re: [Evolution] suggestion for evolution

On Tue, 2009-09-01 at 17:59 -0700, Jeff Barnes wrote:
Since Linux may become more popular in the future to where nongeeks use
 it I would like to suggest a slight improvement to Evolution email.

 When the send/receive button gets greyed out it seems like there might
 be a bug in the software when in reality it got switched to "work
 offline" which is buried in the menu.

 It would be a lot better if instead of greying out the "send/receive"
 button if it switched to saying "work online"

 I spent time wondering if I had been hacked because of this!

Work offline should be transparent to the user.

jay