Re: [Evolution] how retrieve only recent messages (50/100) in inbox

On Thu, 2009-09-03 at 05:51 +0530, Rajz M wrote:
This is first time i am using evolution mail........
I so happy that i congiured evolution mail with GMail servers.....
but problem now is that when i featch my INbox it starts from old
messages ,time when my mail id was created
i tried for all options but couldn't find any similar

how retrieve only recent messages (first 50/100 ) in inbox ?
how to configure that ?

I do remember a setting on Gmail that would state something like "send
all messages, even the old ones".

You may want to login to web gamil, and look at the settings. It's there
somewhere.

Cheers,