Re: [Evolution] how retrieve only recent messages (50/100) in inbox

On Thu, 2009-09-03 at 05:51 +0530, Rajz M wrote:
This is first time i am using evolution mail........
I so happy that i congiured evolution mail with GMail servers.....
but problem now is that when i featch my INbox it starts from old
messages ,time when my mail id was created
i tried for all options but couldn't find any similar

how retrieve only recent messages (first 50/100 ) in inbox ?
how to configure that ?
--
Ñ â Ä Î Å Ð
http://friendfeed.com/rajz

I assume from your message that you're using pop3? If so, Gmail itself
can set a 'cut-off' time from which your pop3 starts downloading, go to
Settings->Forwarding and POP/IMAP in gmail itself and set things there.

If you consider yourself technically adept, then perhaps you'd like to
use IMAP instead, I consider it the all round better solution. But its
not extremely simple to use.