Re: [Evolution] Right-click logic?

On Tue, 2009-10-27 at 22:54 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
I see that Thunderbird remembers which folder was highlighted prior to
the right-click, and automatically switches back to it when the pop-up
menu is closed.  That seems like something we could do.

I ate my Wheaties today and managed to get this working and committed
for Evolution 2.29.2 as well.  As usual there were some unexpected
subtleties to contend with, so feedback on this feature from the early
adopters would be appreciated.

Matthew Barnes