Re: [Evolution] Right-click logic?

On Tue, 2009-10-27 at 21:06 -0400, Philippe LeCavalier wrote:
Is there a logical process I'm not thinking of as to why Evo actually
jumps to the folder when I right-click on it.

When I right-click on a folder to select [for example] "Mark messages
as read" Evo actually navigates to the folder in question and lists
all the contents, then displays the menu I requested. On most other
MUAs this doesn't happen. Right-clicking on any folder simply
highlights it and pops the menu.

I see that Thunderbird remembers which folder was highlighted prior to
the right-click, and automatically switches back to it when the pop-up
menu is closed.  That seems like something we could do.

Matthew Barnes