[Evolution] Right-click logic?

Hi,

Is there a logical process I'm not thinking of as to why Evo actually jumps to the folder when I right-click on it.

When I right-click on a folder to select [for example] "Mark messages as read" Evo actually navigates to the folder in question and lists all the contents, then displays the menu I requested. On most other MUAs this doesn't happen. Right-clicking on any folder simply highlights it and pops the menu.

...Just a thought.

Cheers,
Phil