Re: [Evolution] Evolution and EWS access to Exchange

On Mon, 2009-10-26 at 13:53 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
On Mon, 2009-10-26 at 15:17 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
maybe try http://davmail.sourceforge.net/

That looks interesting.  Does anyone have any instructions for using
this with Evolution?  I tried to configure each of Mail, Calendar, and
LDAP with DavMail, and was unsuccessful for all of them.  It seemed to
be a configuration error in all cases.  The examples on the site are
all
for Thunderbird, although the graphic on the front page shows
Evolution
as a client.  Plus, all the text is in French (I believe) so that
doesn't help me much :-).

If anyone has this working I'm interested in how they did it.

I've configured an OWA URL in DavMail as this:
   https://exchange2007.example.com/owa

and in Evolution an IMAP e-mail account:
Receive: localhost:1143
Username: <username>
No encryption
Password/Remember password

Send: localhost:1025
Does not require authentication
No encryption

(I didn't try to send a message through this, actually.)

----

CalDAV calendar with URL:
caldav://localhost:1080/users/<username>/calendar
no SSL
Username: <username>

----

LDAP Addressbook: server:localhost port:1389
No encryption
Login method: DN
Login: <username>
base search: ou=people