Re: [Evolution] Google Calendar and Meteorology

On Mon, 2009-10-26 at 12:49 -0500, Mario Lacunza wrote:

        New option? I doubt it. Maybe I'm lost a bit... a new option
        for what
        you mean? There should be enough to do File->New->Calendar,
        choose
        Google type and fill some values and that's it.

no, that I know but you cant edit from Evo to Google, make change in
Evo and syncro against Google...

I can in 2.28, why cannot you? Maybe you have 2.28 and you did upgrade
from 2.26 or something, and maybe the migration code didn't apply for
you for some reason, converting the calendar to use the CalDAV backend
instead of the old one?
        Milan