Re: [Evolution] Google Calendar and Meteorology

On Fri, 2009-10-23 at 15:16 +0000, Sylvia SÃnchez wrote:
I would like to know how to see my Google Calendar in Evolution and
how Meterology works in Evolution.
Another question:  It has to be the same count, calendar and e-mail?
In example, LailahFSF calendar and LailahFSF mail.  Or it could be
mails from a count and calendar froma another.

        Hi,
go to Calendars, there File->New->Calendar, choose type Google. Similar
for Weather calendars. It's independent from your mail account(s).
Note the functionality of a Google calendar varies in 2.26 and 2.28
(later is using CalDav internally, which is better for some things).
With a weather calendar, it depends on your location, how far the
forecast is showing. It's up to a week, as far as I know.
        Bye,
        Milan