Re: [Evolution] top versus bottom posting and the"control-L"function

On Wed, 2009-10-21 at 08:24 -0400, Edgar Matzinger wrote:

Hi Art,

As an editor, it is worse than Outlook (which is worse than anything

True.

else) because it prohibits (not merely discourages) trimming and
bottom posting.

Nonsense, outlook only discourages bottom posting. You can easily
edit/trim your post before sending it off. I do so regurlarly. In the
past I've used macros (found on the net somewhere: quotefix) to
properly indent and quote messages. And it forces you to use plain
text... Which is a nightmare to set up on outlook.

You misunderstood my post.  Outlook "merely discourages" trimming and
bottom posting.  It is the Blackberry which virtually "prohibits" it.

--
Art Alexion
MIS