Re: [Evolution] top versus bottom posting

On Tue, 2009-10-20 at 13:08 -0700, bg wrote:
Nevertheless they did agree to include a Preference option
to place the cursor at the bottom.

bg:

Huge error in judgment, if you ask me, from a human factors
engineering viewpoint - guaranteed to encourage the lazy and
clueless to abandon any inclination to trimming forevermore.

It's not like it's enabled by default.

Also, people seem perfectly capable of ignoring the calls to trim quoted
material when the cursor is at the top, so I really don't see that it
makes any difference. Conscientious posters will still do it right, and
the rest will still do it wrong.

poc