Re: [Evolution] Automatic GPG encryption

        Hi,

On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 20:58 +0100, Paul Leyland wrote:
How can I configure Evolution so that it *always* encrypts to the GPG
key of the recipients of the mail I send?

It's easy to see how to set it always to sign with GPG and/or SMIME and
always to encrypt SMIME mail.

Yeah, it seems that there is no such option for GPG in
Edit->Preferences->Mail accounts-> <your account> -> Edit->Security tab
There is such option for SMIME only. I wouldn't expect it anywhere else.

Is there a solution, perhaps incorporating some third-party add-on or
some scripting?  Alternatively, should this issue be raised as a
request-for-enhancement?

There is one already probably, so you can try to find it or enter a new
one.
        Bye,
        Milan