[Evolution] Automatic GPG encryption

This is probably a FAQ though I haven't yet found the answer anywhere.

How can I configure Evolution so that it *always* encrypts to the GPG
key of the recipients of the mail I send?

It's easy to see how to set it always to sign with GPG and/or SMIME and
always to encrypt SMIME mail.

Is there a solution, perhaps incorporating some third-party add-on or
some scripting?  Alternatively, should this issue be raised as a
request-for-enhancement?

Paul