Re: [Evolution] Folder Synchronization Inconsistencies

On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 08:18 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
> If that doesn't resolve it, the obvious answer is that you copied remote
> mail to local folders and deleted it. Perhaps you have the "Copy folder
> content locally"
hm. Now I'm even more confused...I hadn't realized that you can set that on a per-folder basis so obviously I hadn't been playing with that. I simply had the "Automatically synchronize remote mail locally" set to achieve my goal of having a complete archive on both my laptop and the remote server.

Phil