Re: [Evolution] Reply-To: field on the evolution list

On Tue, 2009-10-13 at 12:15 -0400, Art Alexion wrote:
On Mon, 2009-10-12 at 05:57 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
Then I wouldn't have to edit an XML file to eliminate that
*@&^(@* stupid and useless "Junk" button positioned inconveniently
next
to the delete button. Ugh.
Ah, but I use the Junk/Not Junk buttons.

I have server side filtering (SIEVE) so Junk just gets annoying when
accidentally clicked.

 I haven't found a use for the Cancel button,

Because it doesn't work! :)  I imagine it is for long running [or
failed?] IMAP or SMTP transactions,  but it doesn't seem to actually
cancel very effectively.

 and I think the current Previous/Next buttons are
useless, and wish they were Prev Unread/Next Unread.

They are only useful if you enable the preview pane, then you can
rapidly scroll through messages;  but with the advent of larger screen I
usually just open a message and next-next-next away.  On smaller screen
(something netbook-ish) the preview pane is very useful.