Re: [Evolution] Reply-To: field on the evolution list

On Tue, 2009-10-13 at 13:01 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
 and I think the current Previous/Next buttons are
useless, and wish they were Prev Unread/Next Unread.

They are only useful if you enable the preview pane, then you can
rapidly scroll through messages;  but with the advent of larger screen
usually just open a message and next-next-next away.  On smaller
screen
(something netbook-ish) the preview pane is very useful.

I have a decent screen (1440x990 19inch) and use Preview anyway. I
*never* use the Previous and Next buttons, just "," and "." (which do
implement Prev/Next Unread) or direct selection with the mouse.

poc