Re: [Evolution] stability/stability

"Devels" know about the bugs I am reporting.  I really don't think lack
of bug reporting is the issue here.  What appears (granted, from the
outside, so I only have one view) to be at issue here -- and Evolution
is not really any different than most other projects -- is that the
attraction of developing shiny, new, whiz-bang features is just far too
attractive for anyone to want to be stuck fixing bugs, especially the
fundamental design bugs, like the lack of scalability in the vfolder
code/degisn.  Or even the lack of vfolders just working correctly.

That is just silly and uninformed. Porting Evolution off of the obsolete
Bonobo architecture is hardly a "whiz bang feature".  It is exactly what
you are asking for - working on fundamental design issues.

I suggest you go read the Roadmap - most of the issues being worked on
are core features, there is almost nothing "whiz bang" on the list.

<http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap/Evolution>
<http://www.go-evolution.org/Evo2.26>