[Evolution] connect to echange 2007 Brutus server HOW-TO

Hi,

My system is

Name        : evolution                    Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 2.24.5                            Vendor: Fedora Project
Release     : 2.fc10                        Build Date: Mon 01 Jun
2009 11:17:43 PM EST
Install Date: Mon 20 Jul 2009 06:45:36 PM EST      Build Host:
x86-3.fedora.phx.redhat.com

on fedora 10 X86_64.

I can't find mapi for this evolution version. some suggest using
brutus server. I can't find how to set up this?

any help?

thanks