Re: [Evolution] Evolution and international support fail :(

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 10:59 AM, Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi> wrote:
I'm asking myself can we, regular users, donate and make some online actions
so that we also get companies donate?

The people working most on Evolution are employed by Linux distro
companies to do so. Feel free to buy the products of those companies
if you want to support them, and make sure the company salespeople
hear what features you need.

http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/index.php/archives/evolution-international-support-fail/

The tits&ass aspect of your blog isn't really helping your credibility.

--tml

Thank you for your reply

Tits&ass is something I put looong time ago, when I just started using
wordpress and forgot about it, thank you for pointing it out, it is
long due for removal...

Valent.

--
pratite me na twitteru - www.twitter.com/valentt