Re: [Evolution] a challenge to the developers

On Mon, 2009-11-16 at 11:56 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
This is a long-term vision.  We'll continue fixing the symptoms that
users report, but we also need to treat the disease that's at the
heart of these bugs if Evolution is ever going to turn its reputation
around.

Thanks for your input Matthew. I for one find your remarks encouraging.
Let's hope you can stay ahead of the game.

And please don't ignore the informational aspect of what you're doing.
Simply copying the several points you raised in your answer onto the
public web pages would go a long way to reassuring people.

poc