[Evolution] SMS plugin?

Hi all,

We run a small Real estate agency and have just moved over to Ubuntu 9.10 - however we are unable to find a GUI based SMS application that we can use to send SMSs to our clients phones.

Is there a plug in or something for Evolution that allows us to send SMS messages, ewither in bulk or individually to our clients?  It doesn't matter if the messages go out via an online provider or via a mobile phone that is already attached to the computer via USB (this is preferable though).  But more important is for an app that links to our client database (which is in evolution) and can be easily operated by our receptionist.

Thanks