Re: [Evolution] opening forwarded *.eml files

On Fri, 2009-11-06 at 15:47 +0100, wombalton wrote:
i really like evolution, but what really sucks is that you can not
open
eml files attached/forwarded to/with a message. I think especially
outlook likes to forward messages in eml-format. why can't evolution
show me this mails? works perfectly in Thunderbird...
any change i get this working?

        Hi,
I think it works fine, eml, not eml. Maybe it's just collapsed, try to
click the green arrow on the left of the attachment icon at the bottom
of your message, it should expand it inline. If not (the arrow if
insensitive/grayed), could you open a bug report in [1] and attach there
a test message, please?
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Evolution