Re: [Evolution] Unable to retrieve message

Am Samstag, den 07.11.2009, 09:32 -0430 schrieb Patrick O'Callaghan:
On Sat, 2009-11-07 at 08:59 +0100, Felix Koop wrote:

Very strange. If I delete all of the index files and vacuum the database
files, then restart evoilution, the message is not there. I can try and
get all of my mails and the message will not appear. If I then shut down
evolution and restart it, then the message is back. :-(

Did you shut down Evo *before* removing the index files and vacuuming
the database?

poc

Sure. I executed evolution --force-shutdown, then cleaned all of the
index files, then vacuumed the database and then restarted evolution.

---
Kind regards, Felix