Re: [Evolution] Unable to retrieve message

Am Freitag, den 06.11.2009, 19:40 -0430 schrieb Patrick O'Callaghan:
On Fri, 2009-11-06 at 23:56 +0100, Felix Koop wrote:
You could try vacuuming the SQL database files (shutting down Evo first
of course):

#!/bin/sh

cd ~/.evolution/mail/
for i in `find . -name folders.db`
do
        echo "Rebuilding Table $i"
        sqlite3 $i "vacuum;"
done

If that doesn't work, I'm out of ideas.

poc

Very strange. If I delete all of the index files and vacuum the database
files, then restart evoilution, the message is not there. I can try and
get all of my mails and the message will not appear. If I then shut down
evolution and restart it, then the message is back. :-(

Additionally, when I try to visualize the message, then change message
folders, then come back to the Inbox, then the message is no longer
visible, not even in the listing where I did see it before.

Anyone with any ideas?

---
Kind regards,

Felix