[Evolution] Splitting Mbox
- From: Bharath C J <jairambharath gmail com>
- To: evolution-list gnome org
- Cc: bharath <bharath enterprisematrix com>
- Subject: [Evolution] Splitting Mbox
- Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 16:53:39 +0530
I have 3 folder which are more than 2.0GB and I am unable to access
them... including my 'sent' folder. When ever I send a mail I get
Error while performing operation.
Failed to append to mbox:/home/bharath/.evolution/mail/local#Sent:
Cannot get folder `Sent': Value too large for defined data type
Appending to local `Sent' folder instead.
I am not a techie... I tried formail...gplsit and other scipts to
split the Mbox... but have not been successful.
Please guide me to split Mbox in a simple way.
I am on Ubuntu 8.04 LTS - Evolution 18.104.22.168
] [Thread Prev