[Evolution] E-mail setup

People of Evolution; I am having some problems setting my e-mail for evolution.  I think I have followed the
steps to set and configure evolution mail.  I am fairly new to linux.  I downloaded ubuntu 9.04.  I am just
getting familiar with some of the programs in ubuntu.  I am not a student of computers but I am now willing
to try and understand how e-mail is configured.  Since I know very little about how e-mail works, I am not
sure if I am even asking the right questions.  So I will start here, with what I am using.  I use yahoo as my
e-mail.  I also have windows xp. My internet service provider is comcast, broadband.  Heck I can not remember
how I even set yahoo up.  So if anybody can give me any suggestion to setup my evolution I would be very
greatful or turn me on to a place where I can learn more on e-mail configuring.  Thanks in Advance Felix