Re: [Evolution] E-mail setup

On Tue, 2009-11-03 at 09:37 -0800, Felix Ramos wrote:
People of Evolution; I am having some problems setting my e-mail for evolution.  I think I have followed
the steps to set and configure evolution mail.  I am fairly new to linux.  I downloaded ubuntu 9.04.  I am
just getting familiar with some of the programs in ubuntu.  I am not a student of computers but I am now
willing to try and understand how e-mail is configured.  Since I know very little about how e-mail works, I
am not sure if I am even asking the right questions.  So I will start here, with what I am using.  I use
yahoo as my e-mail.  I also have windows xp. My internet service provider is comcast, broadband.  Heck I
can not remember how I even set yahoo up.  So if anybody can give me any suggestion to setup my evolution I
would be very greatful or turn me on to a place where I can learn more on e-mail configuring.  Thanks in
Advance Felix

Go to Edit->Preferences. Select the Mail icon. Click Add. Add your
account information. Ask here if there's something you don't understand.

poc