Re: [Evolution] POP3 mail account disappeared and could not see newly created POP3 mail account

On Wed, 2009-05-20 at 23:02 +1000, Jesus Jr M Salvo wrote:
Thanks! When / what version did this happen ? I remember distinctly
that I did have a separate account node for my POP3 account before ?

I do not know, I see this in 2.12+, no idea when exactly this happened.
Maybe you've it a different account type, like maildir or something,
just not the direct POP3 account.

Are all POP3 accounts lumped into the "This Computer" node in the
folder tree ?

Yes, all of them, as far as I know.

        Bye,
        Milan