[Evolution] Exchange/LDAP lookups causing program freeze

Evo 2.26.1
evolution-exchange OWA protocol
Ubuntu Jaunty (9.04)

Since upgrading, entering addresses causes evolution to lock up about
50% of the time.  Occasionally, the entire desktop locks up with only
ctrl+alt+backspace getting me out.

I tried turning off lookups from the local addressbook.  I really can't
do without the GAL or Exchange Contacts lookups.

Is this a problem with this version or individual to me?

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075