Re: [Evolution] Exchange/LDAP lookups causing program freeze

On Wed, 2009-05-13 at 11:38 -0400, Art Alexion wrote:
Evo 2.26.1
evolution-exchange OWA protocol
Ubuntu Jaunty (9.04)

Since upgrading, entering addresses causes evolution to lock up about
50% of the time.  Occasionally, the entire desktop locks up with only
ctrl+alt+backspace getting me out.

I tried turning off lookups from the local addressbook.  I really can't
do without the GAL or Exchange Contacts lookups.

Is this a problem with this version or individual to me?

        Hi,
hard to tell. Could you check whether some process didn't crash in the
background (either evolution-exchange-storage or evolution-data-server)?
If so, provide a backtrace of the crashed process. Also a backtrace of
the frozen evo, please. Thanks.

Maybe rather work on this in some bug, can be?
        Bye,
        Milan