[Evolution] problem on setting applications to open attachments

Using Evolution 2.26.1 and Ubuntu 9.04, when I click on an attachment, a Reader/Word (.doc) file for instance, it tries to open it with the standard text editor instead of the OpenOffice Reader and it returns an error. To work around this I have to right-click on top of the file and use the "open with" option. Is there anyway to configure a standard automatic application for each kind of file ? The last version of Evolution didn't have this problem, it chose the right application for the attached file always.