Re: [Evolution] Testing evolution-mapi

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 6:08 AM, Mark Intyre wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to test evolution-mapi against Exchange 2007 server but I'm stuck in the very beginning, I
can't even make a connection to the server.

I found out that the setup wizard crashes with incorrect connection information (GNOME BZ 576738) but when
using following connection parameters I just get MAPI_E_NETWORK_ERROR:

Server Type: Exchange MAPI
Server: mail.example.com
Username: userid
Domain name: DOMAIN

Are those parameters in correct form or should I use something else?

I have MAPI working with settings like that.  I didn't need the
"/exchange" appended to the server name.  Make sure your
domain is correct and that you're name server can resolve
the server name (I used the IP address rather than the name).

I am using Fedora 11 Beta (version 2.26/0.26).

I'm using Fedora rawhide with evolution 2.25.92.

                 Dave