[Evolution] Testing evolution-mapi

Hello,

I am trying to test evolution-mapi against Exchange 2007 server but I'm stuck in the very beginning, I can't
even make a connection to the server.

I found out that the setup wizard crashes with incorrect connection information (GNOME BZ 576738) but when
using following connection parameters I just get MAPI_E_NETWORK_ERROR:

Server Type: Exchange MAPI
Server: mail.example.com
Username: userid
Domain name: DOMAIN

Are those parameters in correct form or should I use something else? I tried with mail.example.com/exchange/
and mail.example.com/exchange/userid example com but got MAPI_E_LOGON_FAILED.

I am using Fedora 11 Beta (version 2.26/0.26).

Thanks.