Re: [Evolution] Testing evolution-mapi

Hello,

I found out that the setup wizard crashes with
incorrect connection information (GNOME BZ 576738) but when
using following connection parameters I just get
MAPI_E_NETWORK_ERROR:

Server Type: Exchange MAPI
Server: mail.example.com
Username: userid
Domain name: DOMAIN

Are those parameters in correct form or should I use
something else?

I have MAPI working with settings like that.  I didn't
need the "/exchange" appended to the server name.  Make sure
your domain is correct and that you're name server can resolve
the server name (I used the IP address rather than the
name).

thanks for tips, I still receive the same error with IP address. Do you happen to know which ports are used?
nmap sees that ports like msrpc, microsoft-ds, and ms-term-serv are open but what are the actual ports needed?

I am using Fedora 11 Beta (version 2.26/0.26).

I'm using Fedora rawhide with evolution 2.25.92.

I was using that last week with same results.

Thanks.