Re: [Evolution] Evolution help usinf ATT.net

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 23:39:59 -0700 (PDT)
Brian Trimble <btrimble1 yahoo com> wrote:

I loaded Unbuntu 8.1 and I tried to set up Evolution and I could not
get it to work. I called ATT ( Bellsouth) and they could offer no
help.

Please advise

You hve more chances of getting help if you go to
https://answers.launchpad.net/ and search/ask there, Also, when stating
your question there please provide more data: "could not get it to
work" really does not provide us with anything to work on.

Instead please give the exact error message(s) you get. Also, please
state your Evolution version (click on Help/About).

Regards,

..hggdh..