Re: [Evolution] Own project / idea for Google summer of code 2009

Greetings,

On Fri, 2009-03-27 at 12:32 +0100, Pavol Srna wrote:
Hello,

I would like to discuss my own project / idea for Google summer of
code 2009 and if you are interested in, then I would like to find a
potential mentor for this project.

I am a daily user of GNOME desktop environment and I am missing
useful, user-friendly synchronization support with the possibility of
broader settings between Evolution (Calendar, phonebook etc.) and
mobile devices (Nokia hand phones and so on) via bluetooth. I will
introduce a plug-in for Evolution which can easily prepare the mobile
device for synchronization, and which let the user set up a variety of
synchronization settings and in really user-friendly way synchronizes
all the required data in both directions.

Would that include to other bluetooth enabled computers?  So I could use
bluetooth to sync my evolution on my desktop computer with the evolution
instance on my laptop computer?

-dkap