Re: [Evolution] full text search unreliable

On Tue, 2009-03-17 at 09:30 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
[searching for "sandbox" finds none of the 13 mails which contain the
word, even after rebuilding indices]
Just to be sure I ran "sqlite3 folders.db 'vacuum'"; didn't change
anything.

In that case, a Bugzilla report is definitely in order.

I'm no longer sure whether it is just the full text search. The message
counts are also inconsistent: CTRL-A for "select all" in the affected
folder shows "2167 selected, 71 total".

I thought that this had been fixed in 2.24.5. Srini, can you give an
update on what the status is? Should I file further bug reports about
this?

--
Bye, Patrick Ohly