Re: [Evolution] Evolution-list Digest, Vol 44, Issue 17

On Tue, 2009-03-10 at 19:10 -0400, Michael A. Gilchrist wrote:
Ummmm... no offense, but just looking at your instructions for
changing
machines makes me think that the design of evolution is a bit insane.
really don't feel like what I want to do should be that difficult.  I
figured
since evolution is the default calendar for most linux systems, it
wouldn't
be... well such a pain to work with on multiple machines.

You seem to be labouring under a misaprehension. Evolution is designed
to work with online services. You are asking it to do something
different, to sync calendars on different machines *without* using an
online calendar service. Can Outlook do that? Or any other well-known
calendar application? What makes you think this is "normal"?

poc

PS Why are you replying to a list digest? This screws up the threading.
If you must do it, at least change the Subject line.