Re: [Evolution] moving folders from local to imap doesn't update filters

Il giorno gio, 05/03/2009 alle 16.42 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan ha
On Thu, 2009-03-05 at 21:49 +0100, Ambrogio De Lorenzo wrote:
Hi all,

I'm using Evo from Fedora 9.
I'm changing my email structure from evolution files and folders to IMAP
I created my server, and I'm moving a folder.

How did you move the folder?
From evolution Right click on folder and select move.

I have a filter that move messages from the inbox to this folder, and
after the moving I see the message that tell me that filters are

But... the filter loose the moving directive.

Do you mean the filter doesn't change, or that changes but the change is
The filter change... the rule about moving a message on a folder

As I have a lot of folders and a lot of filters, there is a way to
preserve the move directive on filters?

AFAIK it should work, i.e. the filters should update automatically. If
it doesn't perhaps a Bugzilla report is in order.
I think so...
I will check if a bug is already opened