[Evolution] moving folders from local to imap doesn't update filters

Hi all,

I'm using Evo 2.22.3.1 from Fedora 9.
I'm changing my email structure from evolution files and folders to IMAP
server.
I created my server, and I'm moving a folder.
I have a filter that move messages from the inbox to this folder, and
after the moving I see the message that tell me that filters are
updated.

But... the filter loose the moving directive.

As I have a lot of folders and a lot of filters, there is a way to
preserve the move directive on filters?

Tnx and Bye
 Ambrogio